Monday, June 18, 2012

Setting and Meeting Goals


Dad! Happy late fathers day! I hope it was a great one. I wish I could have call home like we did on mothers day.

We have had a very busy week. We had zone conference and they focused a lot on finding new people and sharing the messege of the restoration. I learned a lot and it got me excited to go find more people. One of my teachers in the MTC taught us the importance of setting goals and writing them down and then doing all that you can to accomplish them.

We made a goal this week to share 10 Books of Mormon and figured out what we needed to do each day so that we could meet our goal. I know that when we set goals and work hard, Heavenly Father helps us accomplish them.

Each day in our prayers we have been asking for help with our goal. This week we were able to find 7 new investigators, and shared 18 Books of Mormon. I know that Heavenly Father led us to these people that were willing to listen. We found some families to teach, and I am so excited!

My companion is the best. She helps me out a lot, especially with Spanish. It has been hard because we speak english most of the time except for when we are in lessons. She is so great though and she's always looking for ways to help me!

This week we get to go to the temple with our zone. I can't wait. I loved being able to go every week when I was in Provo. I love the spirit there. Well sorry this is short. That is about everything that happened this week. Love you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment